WE ARE BEST Social Media Management
Social media management Research your target audience
How much do you know your audience? What do you need to know to influence your social media marketing?
Take today’s social media demographics. These numbers speak directly to which networks your brand should approach and what types of content to publish. Here are some key takeaways:
- Facebook and YouTube are both prime places for ads due in part to their high-earning user bases.
- The majority of Instagram’s are millennials or Gen Z, signaling the strength of bold, eye-popping content that oozes with personality.
- Women vastly outnumber men on Pinterest, which is noted to boast the highest average order value for social shoppers.
- LinkedIn’s user base is well-educated, making it a hub for in-depth, industry-specific content that might be more complicated than what you see on Facebook or Twitter.
social media management Create and curate engaging social content
Your social media marketing strategy is obviously centered around content.
At this point, you should have a pretty good idea of what to publish based on your goal and brand identity. Similarly, you probably feel confident in which networks to cover.
But what does engaging social content look like and how do you make it happen? The principles includes:
- Sticking to content themes
- UGC and interactive content
- Stories and time-sensitive content
- Video as the centerpiece of your social media marketing strategy
social media management Assess what’s working, what isn’t and how you can improve
Without continuously analyzing your efforts, you’ll never know how one campaign did over another. Having a bird’s eye view of your social media activity helps put things into perspective. This means looking at your top-performing content and fine-tuning your campaigns accordingly.